Tests for and identifies various types of molds colonizing in the home or workplace.
|Regular Price: $26.99
|You Save: $8.00|
- Mold detection kit.
- Tests for and identifies various types of molds colonizing in the home or workplace.
- Tests up to 9 different locations.
- Lab analysis of $10 per sample submitted will specify the type of mold growth.
- Dimensions(H x L x W): 9.87 in x 0.3 in x 6.625 in.
- Weight: 0.1 lbs.
- Kit includes all test materials, manual, and preprinted return envelope.
Molds are microscopic fungi that exist almost everywhere. Molds feed off of organic materials and facilitate the decomposition of these materials for use by other plants and animals. To thrive, mold requires only moisture and a food source. Mold can enter your building through open doorways, leaks, the HVAC system, or even clothes. Once mold is in the building and finds a suitable food source, all that is required for a mold colony to start is moisture, typically found in humid spaces like basements and bathrooms. The MTA mold test kit tests for mold spores than can cause allergies and health problems such as:
- Respiratory problems (wheezing, shortness of breath).
- Nasal and sinus congestion.
- Eye, nose, and throat irritation.
- Dry, hacking cough.
- Skin rashes or irritation.
Mold growth can also cause damage to furnishings and structural damage to your home. The Mold Test Kit is easy to use and can test up to nine different locations. Lab analysis for each bulk sample costs $10. Preprinted envelopes are included to ship your samples to Cardinal Laboratories in Beaumont, TX. You will receive your results in five to seven days.
Ordering a large quantity? Click the image below to
send a bulk order request
to our friendly sales staff who can
create a quote and provide personal service for your order! Enter the information requested below and our sales staff
will respond in 1-2 business days. (Monday through Friday 8am-5pm CST)
Please include as much detail as possible with your request:
- Item(s) of interest.
Purchase Time Frame.